Bay Leaves are an aromatic herb best known for the complex flavor and subtle fragrance they add to soups and stews. Turkish Bay Leaves such as these are one of the most potent varieties.
Many home cooks wonder what a single leaf can add to a whole pot of stew, but bay leaves should never be omitted in recipes that call for them. When steeped in hot water or broth, they release an almost minty flavor with hints of pine.
- Available Sizes: 0.5 oz
- Uses: soups, broths, curries, lentils, rice, meat, herbal teas, and even desserts
- Storing Herbs and Spices: Keep Bay Leaves in an airtight container out of direct sunlight
- Shelf Life: Bay Leaves lose their potency after one year. Is it time to replace your bay leaves?
- Pair With: Cloves, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cumin, Mustard seeds
- Spicytude™ spices are packed by hand with love in Dallas, Texas