Black Peppercorns are an everyday spice used worldwide by professional chefs and home cooks alike. They can be ground or added to dishes whole for a dash of heat.
Though ground pepper can be found in nearly every American kitchen, it’s best to crush or grind peppercorns right before you’re ready to use them for maximum flavor and freshness.
- Available Sizes: 2 oz
- Uses: The sky’s the limit! Use generously on cuts of meat, salads, seafood, soups, and warm drinks like chai and lattes
- Storing Herbs and Spices: Store black peppercorns in an airtight container out of direct sunlight
- Pair With: Garlic, Cumin, Coriander, Mint, Cloves
- Shelf Life of Spices: Most chefs agree that whole spices begin to lose their potency after two years.
- Spicytude™ spices are packed by hand with love in Dallas, Texas