Spicytude Garam Masala is a unique spice blend from Hyderabad, a southern Indian City known for its cuisine including the famous Dum Biryani, fit for a Nizam or King. It is made with just four spices in the perfect ratio: Cardamom, Shah Jeera, Cinnamon and Cloves.
Most standard commercially available Garam Masala contains twelve or thirteen spices but does little to elevate your cooking.
This complex, aromatic spice blend makes your food delicious, fragrant, festive with hints of spice notes creating a memorable experience for everyone around your table. Over the years, we had the joy of receiving this homemade garam masala from my family and now we are sharing the same joy with you.
Garam Masala is a staple spice blend in Asia and now kitchens everywhere. It's a great addition to all kinds of meat dishes, soups, seafood, kebabs, burgers, beans, lentils and vegetables.
The popular dishes made with Garam Masala are Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Soup, Beef Chili, Beef Biryani, Turkey Kebabs, Chicken Biryani, Lamb Biryani, butter chicken, Chicken curry, Lamb kebabs and many other non-vegetarian and vegetarian dishes. The list is endless.
- Small batch gourmet spice blend
- Made with the finest ingredients
- Guaranteed freshness
- A four blend spice mix consists of Cardamom, Shah Jeera, Cinnamon and Cloves
- Shah Jeera is also known as Royal cumin or black cumin
- The heat comes from the cloves and increases with the quantity you use.
- Standard vs Wakeup comes from the ratio of Cloves in the blend
- A great addition for a discerning taste. A pinch can uplift almost any dish
- A great addition to your spice collection
- Sodium free
- No preservatives
- All natural
- Proudly made in the USA
- Packaging may vary
Cardamom, Shah Jeera, Cinnamon, Cloves
This product was processed on machinery that also processes wheat, Peanuts, Treenuts, Sesame Seeds, Soya, Mustard and Sulphates.